From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, May 15, 2002 2:46 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: cfmail error

Does anybody know what this is all about:

unknown exception condition

TagCFMail::sendMessage

The error occurred while processing an element with a general identifier of
(CFMAIL), occupying document position (1:1) to (5:2).

It's suddenly started happening everytime CFMail tries to send an email.
We're running CF5.
We just recently changed our mail server machine, so we figured maybe it
wasn't able to connect to the new machine.  But we checked the CF
Administrator and it verified the connection to the mail server.
Has anybody ever seen that error before or have any clue as to what's
causing it?

jim