From: Bryan Love [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, May 16, 2002 9:21 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: How to detect timeout session??

put this in application.cfm

<cfif (logic to check timeout)>
        <cfset fuseAction = "login"> // fusebox style
        OR
        <cflocation url="login.cfm"> // be careful here that you don't end
up in an endless loop since application.cfm will be called again when the
location happens
</cfif>

Bryan Love
  Macromedia Certified Professional
  Internet Application Developer
  Database Analyst
Telecommunication Systems
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"...'If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have
peace'..."
        - Thomas Paine, The American Crisis