From: Jon Hall [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, May 17, 2002 2:26 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: A Tip (maybe new, maybe not)

Using SQL Server maintaining the connection would be advantageous
because their wouldn't be the overhead for making a new connection,
logging in, etc. In Access I don't think it matters. It is only Access
after all. If I get concerned about performance of a site based on
Access, I upgrade the site to SQL Server if CF's query caching wont do
the trick. I believe it's actually reccomended that connections to
Access databases are not maintained for memory reasons.

jon