Hi all. Before I wreck my brain trying to figure this out, I'll ask here. :)

Is there a way to do multiple Left Outer Joins off of a single table?
I know how to join table 1 to table 2, then table 2 to table 3, etc.
What I'd like to do is 3 separate Outer Joins to the same Left table
in a single query:

SELECT T1.*,T2.*
FROM table1 T1 LEFT OUTER JOIN table2 T2 ON T1.ID = T2.ID
WHERE T1.ID = #val(form.ID)#

SELECT T1.*,T3.*
FROM table1 T1 LEFT OUTER JOIN table3 T3 ON T1.ID = T3.ID
WHERE T1.ID = #val(form.ID)#

SELECT T1.*,T4.*
FROM table1 T1 LEFT OUTER JOIN table4 T4 ON T1.ID = T4.ID
WHERE T1.ID = #val(form.ID)#

TIA
--

Bud Schneehagen - Tropical Web Creations

ColdFusion Solutions / eCommerce Development
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.twcreations.com/
954.721.3452