From: Bryan Love [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, May 20, 2002 6:00 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Problem writing query result to file

I think you'd have two choices...

1. CFLOCK the <cffile action="append"...> tag (not recommended)
2. build up a string in the CFOUTPUT then do a single <CFFILE
ACTION="write"...>

Both options will fix your problem, but the second one will be MUCH faster
(assuming you are not memory constrained)

Bryan Love
  Macromedia Certified Professional
  Internet Application Developer
  Database Analyst
Telecommunication Systems
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"...'If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have
peace'..."
        - Thomas Paine, The American Crisis