Its free for noncommercial use only, with a link back to the author.  $30 for a
commercial, link-free license (used to be a tech support fee, but changed due to
abuse).  Thats still boatloads less than what HierMenus wants.

A complete form/db-driven ColdFusion builder/wrapper for it will be out in the very
near future.  Current plans are to  include a Milonic license built in with a
projected price of US$35.

---------------------------------------
Matt Robertson    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
MSB Designs, Inc., www.mysecretbase.com

from: "Dave Hannum" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
date: Tue, 21 May 2002 15:26:49 -0400

Folks,  here is a very good alterternative to Heirmenus.  This fellow has
done an outstanding job and there are many variations.

http://www.milonic.co.uk/menu/

And it's still FREE . . . for now . . .

Dave