> Certainly still looking, you should put up a demo somewhere, looks like
I'm
> not the only one interested in something like that :-)

For now, I've put a link to a screenshot at http://www.ecstra.com (link at
bottom right of page).

It's part of a larger system so I would need to split out that component
if people were interested in it as a standalone thing.

In the system, the style definitions are actually stored in a database
rather than in CSS files for various reasons.

You make changes to the style by working in the left-hand window and
they're automatically applied to the preview in the right-hand window.

The big caveat is that it only understands a core subset of CSS syntax,
though it's growing inexorably.

Nick