Hi Guys

I am having trouble placing dynamic text within an <i layer> in Netscape 4,
but it is working fine in IE5

I can get the tesxt to display fine if i position the Chicklet in the top
left of the page, but as soon as i move the Chicklet around the page, the
initial text is displayed, but when the text changes, it is nowhere to be
seen.  I have no javascript errors, i just think that the text is still
appearing at the top left of the page.

What i want to know is how do i position the text relative to where the <i
layer> is on the page...

DanP

Daniel Pacitti
Developer