> Is there a script or a way that I can create a new database
> in SQL Server 2000 with a new user through CF.
>
> Example:
> If you were signing up you would create a UserName and
> password and the script would create the SQL database and
> setup the DSN with an alias. All at the sametime.

Yes, you can do all of that. You can create the database itself using the
SQL command CREATE DATABASE. To create the database, you'd have to run the
SQL command through an existing datasource as a user with significant
rights, though, so you may have some security concerns with making that
interface publicly available.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/
voice: (202) 797-5496