From: "Rollo, Jeff" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "CF-Talk" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, May 22, 2002 3:40 PM
Subject: RE: PKI

> You are right (Public), and that was what my brain thinking, but not what
came out of the fingers.  The poorly worded question just shows how little I
know about PKI.  To sign a document or email, etc. there must be some type
of electronic file to sign.  So I guess my question is can have user
(intranet only) fill out a CF form and then create a electronic version of
it on the users PC so that the PKI software can then sign it?