From: Craig Fisher [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 22 May 2002 17:45
To: CF-Talk
Subject: JRUN and MX

Hey all --

I am experimenting with MX and JRUN interoperability and wanted to try
installing JRUN on my CF MX box (Win 2K Advanced server).  Does anyone know
of any booby traps?  Anyone had any good experiences with this?  Bad? places
to look for direction?

Any idea/help/suggestions/cautionary tales would be appreciated...

Craig Fisher
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
801-791-8251