Is it possible to upload a project through DWMX AND use MS Source Safe for file
version management? I can create a new site and upload it just fine, but once I change
the Remote Info/Access option to point to a Source Safe DB, I can no longer upload the
files. I always had a similar issue with Studio. When I would upload a project for the
first time, it worked fine. But because Source Safe marks all of the files as "read
only", I could never upload/overwrite a file on the server I was trying to upload to.

Any thoughts, comments, recommendations on how to handle web site project deployment
using the Macromedia tools? It also appears that the option to deploy to multiple
servers is not implemented in DWMX. Any other suggested workarounds other than
file/copy/paste ;-)

Thanks,

- Gary