If you have more than one URL/IP pointing at the same site, you might want to log the
server_name.

Or even if you want to know if they came in as IP #s or domain name.

Jerry Johnson

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 05/24/02 11:26AM >>>
Hi all,

I'm currently working on an enterprise level (clusterable and such) security
system and I'm working on the application logging aspect of it now.  I've
built several security systems in the past and have done logging before so
it's no big deal.  Typically I'll log the remote_address, http_referer,
http_user_agent,
script_name, query_string, date/time and some other application specific
items.

My question is whether or not you guys see anything I could add to this
list.  I have a custom tag that logs every action the user takes in the
system
so I have the action information as well.  I'm just not sure if I'm missing
anything.

Any thoughts?

~Jason

<!---