From: Shawn Grover
To: CF-Talk
Sent: 5/24/2002 9:41 AM
Subject: Who do we contact to report abuse on the MM Exchange?

Does anyone know the contact email to report problems on the MM
Developer's
Exchange?

In particular, I found a custom tag (Combo Box by Dave Miller) where if
you
click the "View Example" link, you get nailed with pop-up ads (about 6
of
them), and never do get to view an example of the combo box.  Or, if the
sample is there, it get's lost in the clutter.  And of course, the
pop-ups
are loosely associated with adult content (meaning it's not as explicit
as
some I've seen).

To be fair, I cannot say if Dave Miller is the person responsible for
this
situation.  But, the situation exists, and is not helpful when people
are
looking for a combo box, so should be rectified.  (maybe I'm just having
bad day though... ).

Thanks for the input.

Shawn Grover