From: Janine Jakim [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, May 24, 2002 1:21 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: stored procedure with cfloop?

Is it possible to do a stored procedrue with a cfloop?  I'm moving over
queries to sp and have an update one that uses a cfloop.
I tried setting it up and got the error
"ODBC Error Code = 22001 (String data right truncation)
[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]String or binary data would
be truncated."
Thanks,