Hi guys

The problem is that thisTag.generatedcontent only captures content that would be
destined for the output buffer. If enablecfoutputonly="YES" has been called,
thisTag.generatedContent is non-existent, unless the tag is called between CFOUTPUT
tags.

Walk it through -

1) The very first line in the FB3 core file (fbx_fusebox30_CFXX.cfm) sets <cfsetting
enablecfoutputonly="YES">
2) Sections seven and nine of the FB3 core file includes fbx_settings.cfm.
enablecfoutputonly is still YES, so any plain text is just ignored
3) Section ten includes fbx_switch.cfm, but does it like this -

so THAT's why <Cf_querysim> works when included from fbx_switch, but not from
fbx_settings

Workaround - whenever you use a <cf_querysim> tag, nest it inside a <Cfoutput> block,
like this

<cf_querysim>
        <cfoutput>
                qry_myquery