From: Jon Hall [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 28 May 2002 21:50
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Forums software

You mean Allaire Forums? (/jon runs screaming!) Actually I'm looking at
the
CD right now on my shelf :), but this guy wants to migrate from that
software to a newer forums software. We purchased a forums software last
year and we weren't very happy with the performance for a different
site, so
I'm looking around now...

He only needs web forums for now...email capabilities would be nice
though,
but not really necessary at this time.

jon