I've been developing quite happily with CF for a while now, using Access
and SQL Server on our Win2K Server development box. Thinking of
branching out into PHP, with mySQL, and just wondering about the server
setup as it gets more complex:

Can PHP4, CF5 (developer edition), mySQL, SQL Server 2000 (developer
edition), all coexist happily with IIS 5 on a Win2K Server box? Can't
see a reason why not, but this is going beyond my knowledge, so thought
I'd check to see if there are any pitfalls to watch out for!

cheers,

- Gyrus

- [EMAIL PROTECTED]
work: http://www.tengai.co.uk