cfinsert and cfupdate can screw memory up in a hurry too! DRE

-----Original Message-----
From: David Hannum (Ohio University) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, May 29, 2002 9:40 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Memory problems

The point I was making was not in defense of Access.  I know Owen and what
he's doing.  My point was that I don't think his files are nearly as big as
Michaels archives, so I don't think file size is the problem.  The drivers
may be.  The install may be hosed as well.  I agree - I'd get out of Access
ASAP too, but until he can, there are other things he can try.

Dave