I answered off-list, but just to throw my 2 cents worth in here as well,

It is an awesome class. Adam and Dave are fantastic, they treat you like
gold, and you get so much out of the class your brain is buzzing for
months. Mine is still buzzing and it's almost a year later. I keep some
of my notes from class by my side to this day. They give you so many
great techniques and they push your abilities to the limit.

It is definitely not for the 9-5'ers, as you do put in a full 10-12 hour
day, but they make sure you have plenty of drink and snacks, and it
NEVER gets boring. Even for the "really" advanced people I had in my
class.

They go way above and beyond their duties, and by the end of the week,
not only will you feel like part of the family, but you'll be armed with
so much sample code and techniques, you won't know where to run first.

A must do if you are looking for a great training class.

Erika

Erika L. Walker-Arnold, VP, RUWebby, LLC
Macromedia ColdFusion Alliance Partner
Macromedia ColdFusion 5.0 Certified Developer