From: Vernon Viehe [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, May 30, 2002 4:36 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: ColdFusion Studio 5.0 trial download?

Since CFStudio is no longer a product for sale, there's no trial of it.

HomeSite+ is the replacement for CFStudio, and the only way it's sold is
bundled with Dreamweaver MX, though it doesn't come in the trial version of
DWMX. While there isn't a trial of HomeSite+, there is a trial of HomeSite5,
which is very similar, minus the CF IDE Stuff.

Vernon Viehe
ColdFusion Community Manager
Developer Relations
Macromedia, Inc.