From: Rich Wild [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, May 31, 2002 10:03 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: CFC questions

over on the UK CFUG list we've been encountering a few problems with CFCs
whilst using the following build of CFMX: ColdFusion Server Developer
6,0,0,46617

We've discovered that
a) we were having issues with changing a CFC's code, rerunning it and
finding that the cached version was being run. We could only fix this by
stopping and restarting the CFMX service
b) we also discovered that we couldn't build a query with querynew() and
insert that into a structure, with the structure being returned from the
CFC, everytime we encountered
        "No Deserializer for http://rpc.xml.coldfusion:QueryBean";
errors.

These problems were only encountered when running the CFC as a webservice
eg.
        createObject("webservice","http://localhost:8500/test.cfc?wsdl";);
running it as a component worked fine. eg.
        createObject("component","test");

Does anyone know if these have been fixed in the final version?

Rich Wild
Senior Web Developer

e-mango                         Tel: 01202 755 300
Gild House                      Fax: 01202 755 301
74 Norwich Avenue West
Bournemouth                   Mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
BH2 6AW, UK                      http://www.e-mango.com
This message may contain information which is legally
privileged and/or confidential.  If you are not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
unauthorised disclosure, copying, distribution or use
of this information is strictly prohibited. Such
notification notwithstanding, any comments, opinions,
information or conclusions expressed in this message
are those of the originator, not of e-mango.com ltd,
unless otherwise explicitly and independently indicated
by an authorised representative of e-mango.com ltd.