<quote>
Hi all,

I wanted to address the issues you're all seeing with the limitations in
panel dragging and customization in HomeSite+. These changes were
documented in the release notes, as pointed out below, but I'm sure you all
want a better explanation.

For reference, a good description of what exactly has been changed is
available here:
http://www.macromedia.com/support/homesite/releasenotes/plus/releasenotes_plus.html#known

I'm afraid our hands are tied when it comes to making these changes. They
weren't done to in some way limit HomeSite+, they were done out of legal
requirements. All of the Macromedia MX products had to change because of
this (compare Dreamweaver MX shipping version to the preview release, for
example). We're aware that these changes are important to some people, so
here are some things we can do to mitigate them:

You can download VTM tag updaters for ColdFusion Studio 4.5 and 5 to get
ColdFusion MX tag support into these products (this essentially gives CF
Studio 4.5 or 5 the same functionality of HomeSite+). Download the updater
here:
http://www.macromedia.com/software/coldfusionstudio/productinfo/resources/tag_updaters/

You can also download the CFML help tree for HomeSite+ here:
http://download.macromedia.com/pub/homesite/updates/cfml_ref.zip

Please feel free to ask for any further clarifications or questions.

-Dave

David Deming
Product Manager, Macromedia
</quote>