David didn't post that here, Todd forwarded to this list, it was originally posted in
the forums. If you want to engage him in dialog, you'll need to visit that thread in
the HomeSite forum.

While none of the currently shipping software was named in the lawsuit, we did
proactively make some changes based upon all of this stuff that's been keeping the
lawyers busy.

More info about what's been keeping the lawyers busy:
http://www.macromedia.com/macromedia/proom/pr/2002/macromedia_counterclaim.html
and
http://www.macromedia.com/macromedia/proom/pr/2002/adobe_vs_macromedia.html

Vernon Viehe