You should check allot closer in the headers of that message. The "potential
virus" in question is undoubtedly klez.h
(info on this worm
http:[EMAIL PROTECTED] )

Although on the outside it may appear that it is pretty simple to tell where
this email came from it is not.
That is klez.h's specialty. I have checked, checked and of course rechecked
my system for this virus (worm) with no "luck" of finding anything although
I get about 30 attempts at infection (and about the same number of people
claiming that I tried to infect them)  a day in my email, in fact the next
message in my inbox is from myself to myself with an attachment called
test.bat which is undoubtedly another attempt at infecting another (my)
system. This worm is very malicious and spreads very wildly.

I in no way intentionally tried to send this worm to ANYONE and never would.
If you see it fit to remove me from the list I would understand although be
heartbroken. Even if that is the solution you come to it will not stop these
attempts. This worm is sitting somewhere on someone's machine with your
email address, as well as mine, in it's list of random Sender's and
Recipients.

I go through a list of  emails everyday from people saying I sent them a
virus apologizing and reassuring people that it was NOT me who sent these
emails. hopefully (sometime soon) this problem will be remedied.

Until then please accept my apologies and rest assured that, although very
possible yet highly unlikely, no one (especially me) on this list would want
to compromise their subscription. I haven't been subscribed that long but I,
and I'm sure the rest of the subscribers, love this list.

Sincerely,
Ewok