Thank you very much. It works perfectly. I made a copy of the database,
changed the DOB field to a Date/Time type and I didn't loose anything.

The search I'm using is:

WHERE
DOB <= #CreateODBCDate(DateAdd("yyyy", -Form.StartAge, Now ()))#
and
DOB >= #CreateODBCDate(DateAdd("yyyy", -Form.EndAge, Now ()))#

Works like a charge.

No I have to see if changing the DOB type to Date/Time broke anything else.

Thanks
         Brian