From: Robert Everland [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, June 03, 2002 6:34 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: OT: Windows 2000 image serving

I have a windows 2000 server that is serving up images very slowly, at first
I thought it was because our old site has graphics that aren't optimized
very well, so now I have a new site with highly optimized graphics and it
downloads slower than a tart rolling up hill on the fourth of july. Anyone
have any recomendations as to why a server with plenty of processor and
memory and is on a digital T-1 line would serve up images slow? The webpage
seems to execute fast just the images, you can check out our old site here
http://www.dixonusa.com , this is a fairly new server, wasn't upgraded,
everything factory installed, also switched out network cards too in case
that was the problem.

bob everland