From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, June 04, 2002 11:32 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Client Variable DB storage

On page 549 of Forta's CF 5 book he outlines how to store client
vars in a DB.

Step 1 reads "If you want, you can use an existing database,
but we recommend hat you use a fresh, dedicated database for
storing client variables." but it doesn't say why. I would think
that if i have a dedicated DB for a certain app that I would
want to store the client variables for that app in the same DB.

thoughts?

BJ