Hello Group,
I have a verity index setup - PRetty much straight from the book - in fact - the
sample code from a Ben Forta book was used as the indexing link.

It indexes about 8000 Word documents. Problem is after it indexes them - and I get the
- indexing finished message. It crashes the server. No coldfusion
pages or verity searches will work until the server is rebooted.

Any ideas? This is not my server - it is on a hosted server - but I need to help
pinpoint or find a solution. Everyday when my client indexes the .docs -
it crashes everyone's pages.

Also - when I clicked on the indexing link when we were testing - the server resources
jumped to like 60% and more. Basically it is an open question
because I do not know where to start. Is it a CF Server/verity limit? is it the word
.doc?
any helps or points int he right direction would be helpful.
jay miller