From: "Carlisle, Eric" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date:  Wed, 5 Jun 2002 10:03:22 -0400

>Is it possible to join tables in 2 different Oracle datasources (using 2
>different logins)?
>
>This is a loaded question because I know you can't.  You probably need to
>use a stored procedure or a view.
>
>I can do 2 seperate queries, but since both tables are required to narrow
>down the results, the recordsets have the potential to get pretty big.
>
>In a pinch, can anyone suggest any other viable CF4.5 solution?
>
>       Thanks :)
>
>       Eric

Are they both on the same DB server and just in different schemas?  If so then could
you not just set up the permissions on the DB server to allow for the querying?  I
would suggest getting onto #coldfusion on EfNet, we just helped someone out this
morning with this very same issue.

--
Snipe - <CF_BotMaster Network="EFNet" Channel="ColdFusion">