The filename is passed to the executable (runme.exe) for processing. When I
run this manually at the command prompt the process spits out messages to
the window while its processing. Ex. Version #, pages processed etc.etc.
When I specify the outputfile in the <cfexecute
it dumps out the contents of the test.bat file lines *not* the above.