I have created a application that will allow for an insertion of recipes the
only problem I am running into is I want the user to be able to put in the
amount of Ingredients and am not sure how to identify the amount with the
Ingredient. I have the ingredients go into the table as a value list so How
would I create it so that the amount goes with which ingredient. I am using
access and CF 5. I have one table but do not object to using 2 or more
tables what would be the best way to do this?

Steven Lancaster
Barrios Technology
NASA/JSC
281-244-2444 (voice)