> I was playing around with Web services in the CFMX final
> release and hit a snag. (FWIW its worth I am running on
> Win 2K and not having any other problems.) The long and
> short is that when I try to consume web services I am
> getting the following error message:
>
> The XML-RPC service is not available.

I haven't run into that, but I'd try using another web service client to
connect to your web service, or I'd try using CFINVOKE from another machine.
That'll let you know whether it's a problem with the client or with the
server.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/
voice: (202) 797-5496