I don't know whats happening...

The contents of my output.txt file still contains the following. The output
to the screen (console) is totally different and this is what I want dumped
into the output file. The executable is a compiled Perl script. Does anyone
know how to dump the output of the perl script to a file?

C:\temp>setlocal
C:\temp>c:
C:\temp>cd c:\temp
c:\temp>c:\program\runme.exe c:\temp\filename printer