From: Mike Townend [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, June 07, 2002 10:36 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Homesite+ where is it?

AFIAK Homesite+ is only available on the Dreamweaver MX CD or if you buy

Dreamweaver MX in which case its available for download...

AFAIK HomeSite+ is basically CFStudio 5 with the New VTM's... and maybe
help files but i have read recently (either here of the CFDL list) that
the help files are not always included...

HTH