Now - I did consider something like that from seeing it in sample code..
but can you answer me this? Why would you go through that when the
<cfoutput query=""> does the same thing?

The line I am actually putting out refers back to the original window
that spawned it.. so it is
"javascript:opener.document.location='http://www.speedpeople.com/cart/de
tails.cfm?ItemID=#GetWheelCodes.ItemID#';this.window.location='http://ww
w.speedpeople.com/ApplicationGuides/WheelAppGuide/WheelAppControl.cfm'"
<javascript:opener.document.location='http://www.speedpeople.com/cart/de
tails.cfm?ItemID=#GetWheelCodes.ItemID#';this.window.location='http://ww
w.speedpeople.com/ApplicationGuides/WheelAppGuide/WheelAppControl.cfm'>
TARGET="_parent"  class="DarkYellowFont">#GetWheelCodes.ItemName# :
#UnitPrice#</a>

Is it a performance thing? Would it be worth converting that link above
into the sample you provided? Thanks!
jay

Tyler Clendenin wrote:

actually i woud say this:

<cfoutput>
Here is the list<br>#ArrayToList(GetWheelCodes["ItemCode"], "<br>")#
</cfoutput>