Hello - Sorry about that. The original post was I would assume me. My
mail runs through a networks that is shared with the website address
below - a very very large corporate law firm. They have very tight
filters and my mail gets checked by them since it is on the same server.
My post however did not contain anything that should have been
filtered.. I just think the filter caught a phrase or a word that must
have been blocked.

I do find it really interesting that  you received this. Anyhow - my
apologies for any confusion.
jay

Dave Watts wrote:

Interesting, apparently there's an inappropriate comment in
my reply below, I just got this from gibney.com ....

My guess is that the filter was complaining about the content of the
original message, rather than the comment that you wrote yourself in
response.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/ <http://www.figleaf.com/>
voice: (202) 797-5496