The Client variables are specific to each application. Notice how the
application name is stored along with the cfid and token in the database.

</rob>

-----Original Message-----
From: Brian Eckerman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, June 11, 2002 11:58 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: How do Client Var Behave

Hello again.
Got a problem.
I declare an Application context(say APP1) with cfapplication.
        then I set some client variables...

I then cflocation to anouther directory, with..
        anouther declared Application context(say COOLAPP2)

then I try to reference the client variables I set in APP1.
--This Doesn't work-- :(

My understanding is the whole point of Client varialbes is that they
span application contexts.
        The above situation doesn't work...Is my understanding wrong?