I've got a DB of emails that I'd like to have searchable by verity (the new archive
search). I've found that if I index the messages with the subject in the title
position, it is not searched. Is there a switch to force verity to search the title
field (and/or the custom ones as well)? Would it be better to dump the messages down
to file and index the files? I'm looking for the fastest and best method which will
get people all of the data they may be searching for.
Thanks

Michael Dinowitz
Publisher: Fusion Authority weekly news alert
(www.fusionauthority.com/alert)
Listmaster: CF-Talk, CF-Jobs, Spectra-Talk, Jrun-Talk, etc.
(www.houseoffusion.com)