From: Chakka, Sudheer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, June 12, 2002 4:03 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Locking a record in database!!

Hi,
        Can any one tell me how to lock a record in the table for some time.

        When One record is opened for writing through a form, I don't anyone
else to open that particular record.
        I don't know at which level this should be done either at Database
level or in ColdFusion.

        I have SQL Server and ColdFusion 5.0

Thanks in advance.
Sudheer Chakka