We've used CFFILE for saving files and for appending information to files on disk.
Our big problem was that CFFILE loads the entire file into memory before saving it to
disk.  So it's possible your problem is in CFFILE trying to put it all in memory
before saving to disk.

Chris Norloff

from: "Jason Larson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 10:34:04 -0600