Are you saying I can get free DNS hosting of my domain name?  If so, where
at?

-----Original Message-----
From: Brian Fox [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, June 13, 2002 1:42 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: DNS Havoc!!

Considering there are many free alternatives?

www.entelligence.com

But for some reason it still pings to the old host IP address
Can you guys Ping the site and tell me (directly to my email) what address
you get?

The new host IP is 66.28.113.146
The old host IP is 209.113.73.92

The wierd thing is the other coputers in my office are pointing to the new
site!  I have set up my DNS information correctly too, but it's still
pointing to the old site.  ahhh!!!