Am I the only one getting these double posts? I thought I saw a thread
from Todd about it a while back. I have more examples if needed...

Funny thing is...these 2 examples I picked out just happened to be sent
at the same time to the list...and both were resent.

Chris

Here's one from Neil Clark that came in Thu 6/13/2002 10:42PM
Isnt it :

<script language="JavaScript">
  if (top.location.href != location.href)
  top.location.href = location.href;
</script>

And Neil's post on Mon 6/10/2002 9:12AM:

Isnt it :

<script language="JavaScript">
  if (top.location.href != location.href)
  top.location.href = location.href;
</script>

How bout another:

Here's one from Critz on Thu 6/13/2002 10:42PM:

oi James!!

we  ran  into that problem ages ago running cf on solaris. I don't think
we ever sorted the problem, except that we canned solaris and went back
to win2k. *poof* no more problem

--
Critz
Certified Adv. ColdFusion Developer