From: Michael Ross [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, June 14, 2002 9:08 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Hack Attempt?????

you know I thought about that, plus getting enough supplies to last me
underground for atleast a year or two...

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 06/14/02 10:10AM >>>
Looks like a scanner was run against your computer. I would unplug
everything and go into hiding.

On Wed, 12 Jun 2002, Michael Ross wrote:

> SOmeone was trying to call all these pages last night.....I got the error
in my notfound file.....Do you think someone was just playen around, or
trying to do something.....