Sorry, never mind. I looked at the tag source and it needed another
conditional statement to include folders that didn't include any files.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ian Lurie [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, June 18, 2002 3:39 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: directory_list_enhanced skips empty directories...

Hi all,

I'm trying to generate a complete list of directories. I'm using
directory_list_enhanced, and it works great, with one problem. It doesn't
include directories that don't contain any files.

So, if I have:

archives/folder1/folder2

and folder1 doesn't have any files in it, the query result is:

archives
archives/folder1/folder2

That's a problem for the application I'm writing.

Anyone else seen this?

Ian

Portent Interactive
Helping clients build customer relationships on the web since 1995
Consulting, design, development, measurement
http://www.portentinteractive.com
Talk with us: http://projects.portentinteractive.com