From: Weaver, Anthony [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, June 20, 2002 11:10 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Java for beginners?

If you are specifically interested in JSP, you should check out
"JavaServer Pages Application Development"  It is a SAMS book by Ben
Forta, et al.

Tony Weaver
Limited Brands Technology Services
Advanced Technology Group
Senior Programmer/Analyst
Phone: 614.415.7647
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
AURA SCIENCE / BATH & BODY WORKS / EXPRESS / HENRI BENDEL / THE LIMITED
NEW YORK & COMPANY / VICTORIA'S SECRET / THE WHITE BARN CANDLE COMPANY