Hi -- I've searched the various sources out there, and didn't run into anything
that really talked about this -- a couple of brief references, but no
discussion... so I figured I'd post my first message here.  If this is a FAQ, my
apologies...

We've traditionally run CF5, and are initially running CFMX on Windows 2000
Server, under the standard default System account.

We're looking at some network access which would require us to change this, and
run the server under a non-system account - likely a domain account w/ fixed
password.

Have other folks done things like this?  Any "gotchas" out there waiting to bite
me?

Thanks

     Andy Burton
     Webmaster, Atlantic Mutual Companies (http://www.atlanticmutual.com/)