How do I go about reporting a bug with CFGRAPH?  It's a glitchy little thing where the
graph displayed matches the data, but the rollover values are wrong.  I've attached a
file that displays the problem.  It's self-contained (I wddx-encoded the query in
question.)  Notice the first two rollover values.  They're obviously differently sized
bars, as they should be based on the query displayed below the graph.  But the
rollover values are the same, and one of them is wrong.  I've identified it as the .52
value being the problem.  I don't know if it happens with any other values.

So where do I send this so I can get this bug off my bug list and point QA at
Macromedia?

Sharon DiOrio