Any suggestions as to the best way to do it?   The app is for a user to
click the node in the CFTREE - it is one of 4853 and growing records in a
database of songs, and a user has to select one and insert it into a radio
run sheet.  This has to happen 45 times in about 30 minutes.  Cftree has
been the fastest way to do it up to now ...  to do searches and select from
the result just wouldn't cut it in terms of speed to get the job done.

There records are organised by artist and song, so on the CFTREE system, the
user clicks on the artist, and all the songs on the  radio station's library
for that artist drop down, then the user clicks on the song name and it adds
all kinds of details to the station's run sheet, copyright/APRA return, web
site playlist etc.

What other techniques do people use to  repeatedly select records from
larger databases?

Cheers,
Mike Kear
Windsor, NSW, Australia