From: Todd [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Saturday, June 22, 2002 8:57 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: MySQL and CF

Well, if you've covered all the bases, it might be.  Not using CF5 atm
so,
I can't confirm.

At 08:53 AM 6/22/2002 -0700, you wrote:
>I can connect through ODBC, including a mySQL GUI, in this case
>Premiumsoft NaviCat. I can connect using mysqlfront.
>
>I'm not sure it isn't the RDS interface with some errant ini parse.
>
>Jon Krawczuk

Todd Rafferty ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
http://www.web-rat.com/
Team Macromedia Volunteer for ColdFusion
http://www.macromedia.com/support/forums/team_macromedia/
Moderator @ FlashCFM.com - http://www.flashCFM.com/
Back-end Moderator @ Ultrashock.com - http://www.ultrashock.com/